Re: I have no time

%% Peter Teichman <peter@helixcode.com> writes:

  pt> Simply pointing me at the Debian BTS doesn't do much good - I have
  pt> searched through it, and have fixed (to my knowledge) the bugs
  pt> that apply to my packages. If bugs still exist, then they are
  pt> things that I overlooked.

  pt> The vast majority of bugs against the gnome-core packages are
  pt> either problems in the upstream source or things that have already
  pt> been fixed.

What would be _really_ great is if you could log a note to the bugs
that are fixed... I know it's a pain to go back through them but it
would help to see what's "real" and what isn't.

Just a suggestion :).

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@gnu.org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/