CVS debian build scripts

Hi,

I've just subscribed to this list, so I don't know if anyone else is doing
this, but I'm currently playing around with scripts to build a few packages
out of GNOME CVS nightly. Obviously these are not designed to be release
quality, but I'm already finding them useful as even the official GNOME
tarballs lag too far behind a couple of projects I'm following, and Debian
packages have certainly been too out of date for me on occasion. I've got
two questions: firstly, is anyone else interested in these packages, and
secondly, has anyone else had trouble calling "dpkg --install" from within
python?

Thanks

Ian

--
Ian  McKellar | Email: yakk(a)yakk.net   | Web: http://www.yakk.net/
Prefix: +61 8 | Fax/VoiceMail: 9265 0821 | Home: 9389 9162 | Work: 9380 3688