Re: Need 1.0.16 libs?

Le Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 02:26:59AM -0400, Paul D. Smith écrivait:
> How can there be versions of gnome-panel, etc. in the archive site that
> require versions of libraries which _aren't_ there?

Ok, I was wrong. I have updated gnome-libs, gnome-core and orbit the same
day, unfortunately gnome-libs 1.0.16-0.1 has not yet been installed (it
is waiting in Incoming because it does produce a new package gnome-faq).

You must wait until the ftpmaster process gnome-libs. Sorry for the
confusion. I hope they will do it rapidly since they have only one package
to add.

Cheers,

PS: Gnome-libs 1.0.40 does wait in Incoming too.
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>