GNOME package(r)s?

Hello,

I am wondering what the current status of the Debian GNOME packages are. Do
you have maintainers for all of them? A new release is coming up soon, and
we would like to see GNOME packages in Debian, if possible. If there's
anything we can do to help, please let me or another GNOME hacker know.

If GNOME-media is orphaned, I'd be willing to take over. I'm already
maintaining the sources in CVS, so I don't suppose maintaining the debian
package would be much more work. As for the other packages, it would be
excellent to see 1.0.50 in Debian as soon as it's released.

Thanks!

-Tim