About menus

As a user, when i want an grafik app, I look under app->grafik and
expect to find all grafik apps, gnome or not!

The debian menu is more logic then the gnome one so i showe that one
on the gnome menu and the gnome systemmenu in an submenu. If that was
default and all gnome app was in debian menu everything wold be OK.

Some, but few, entris in the debian menu have icons, if that becus they
are hard to add or not a top mantainer priority I don't know. In
swedish, no menuentrys are translated, if that infrastructure is
missing, it need to be added, but not in an hurry.

Even with few icons and no translation the debian menu is nicer. It's
more important to find *all* apps in the same menustrukture than to
have cool featurs.

app->system and app->tools in debian menu can be struktured further
but in the big picture the debian menu is organised great!

Just (happy) user input /Lars

--
Lars Hallberg                                     Micro++  www.micropp.se/
Freeware  *  C/C++  *  Python  *  Linux  *  Debian  *  HTML  *  Javascript