gtk themes

I installed a theme from *.themes.org.  And I noticed I started seeing this
error.

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libmetal.so",

I search my box and then a comparable Red Hat 6.0 box.  I noticed the Red Hat
box had the files...

./lib/gtk/themes/engines/libmetal.la
./lib/gtk/themes/engines/libmetal.so

And my Debian potato box did not.  I searched the package list for all
packages with 'theme' or 'gtk' in the package name, but I did not notice
any that I was missing, that looked like they would contain this file.

So is there a Debian package that contains the GTK theme "engines"?

---- Cris J H