Re: debian directories in the gnome cvs

On 23 Aug 1999, James LewisMoss wrote:
> There has been some talk about the debian directories in the gnome cvs
> being very out of date and they should be removed.
>
> I'm thinking this would be a bad idea, but at the same time the debian
> directories really need to be updated.  What do others think?

We're of course happy to give CVS access to any Debian maintainers that
want to keep their debian files in CVS; I just think it's a bad idea to
have the directory there if it isn't the official and working debian
directory. If you want CVS access please mail miguel@gnu.org and tell him
what modules you maintain, etc. and include a login and crypted password.

Havoc