Gnome-XML ?

Hello,

I would like to know if someone as packaged gnome-xml or is intenting to
do so.

Gnome-XML is needed by at least gill, dia, gdome,
gnome-core/applets/newslashapp, gnome-db,
                 gnome-dom, gnome-print, gnorpm, gnumeric, granite, guppi,
guppi2, gwp, libglade, and think (cut & paste from Gnome developer's
website). It is also needed by GNotes! that I try to compile.

I am not (yet ?) an official developer, so I think that I will not
volunteer for this one (provided that no-one is working on it).

Regards,
--
Etienne BERNARD <eb@via.ecp.fr>