Re: gtk-doc, gnome-print, libglade

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 11:39:47AM +0200, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 10:39:31PM +0200, Bart Schuller wrote:
> > Is anyone working on these?
> I ITP libglade about a month ago, packaged 0.1 for testing purposes and
> waited for the upstream changes in version 0.2. Then came time for my
> vacation:-) I just returned: expect an upload today or tomorrow.

Ah ok. Then I'll only take over gnome-print from Vincent Renardias. I
was already feeling guilty for enjoying the sun this weekend instead of
packaging libglade.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed