gtk-doc, gnome-print, libglade

Hi,

Is anyone working on these?

gnome-print is needed for the current gnumeric, libglade will be *the*
way to write gtk/gnome apps and gtk-doc might be needed to regenerate
docs after patching and is needed to "make dist" for some other packages
in the gnome cvs.

I know that some of this stuff is not always release-quality, but it's
good to have if you program gtk apps yourself. And even though I have
almost all of the gnome cvs at home, I found that Debian did a better
job of providing up to date packages than I could do myself.

It's a pain to privately compile stuff under another prefix when
everything else is under /usr, that's why I think we should provide
packages for everything in gnome that applications could depend upon.

Whether to include all that into a stable Debian distribution is another
matter.

Consider this a pre-ITP.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed