strange gdm

Hello

I have problems with the latest gdm package:
On my home maching gdm_1.0.0-9 works fine, at work not.
Since I have fast net connections I was used to update the gnome
packages at least once a week and although I installed and deinstalled
the packages at work more than once it seems to me as if "somewhat" stays
the same...

The gdm login window at my work-maching has a big GNOME logo at the lower
right corner, I can't switch username and password with "tab" and I am
unable to switch between different sessions. - as it was on my home-machine
a few versions before. Now the gdm at home even looks different - without
that big Logo etc. But dpkg tells me that it is really the same version.
I tried to kill every config file in /etc and /home that seems related, but
nothing helps :-(

Does anybody have an idea ?

read you,

  -chrisitan-

--
Linux - the choice of the GNU generation.          Join the Debian Project
                                                     http://www.debian.org