Re: Bug on Slink.

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/#debian-gtk-gnome

> > If a bug report is filed against a slink version of a Gnome package, it goes
> > to the maintainer with a version number containing ".slink", so it's easily
> > recognisable.
>
> The bug report was filed against the version that was released with
> slink, rather than the one in the staging area.  The bug doesn't exist
> in the version in the staging areas.

If the user is running slink, they are pointed at the staging area,
since the only official changes to slink are security updates.

Of course, we want to propagate changes in potato back into the slink
staging area all the way to potato's release (and probably for some
time thereafter...)

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
orbit, gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs,