Re: Plea for maintainers

>> "SH" == Steve Haslam <araqnid@debian.org> writes:

SH> no-one had noticed this or marked it as such in the bug. And
SH> today, I had to field *another* report of gnome-control-center
SH> specifying the wrong filename for eeyes in the MIME actions....

I have reported this as #38536 some days ago, and attached a
patch. It is fixed in the slink update.

SH> It's possible that people have made uploads to the gnome.org
SH> package area, but not potato.

That is? I am not aware of such thing, though this is from memory and
not checked.

SH> Further, some packages such as "gnome-user-guide-en" aren't in
SH> potato at all, atm.

I installed the package in the staging area and uploaded to Incoming
on the same day. The package has been installed into the distribution
some days ago.

SH> I'm enclosing Jim's message, since the mailing list archive
SH> doesn't extend this far back.

We do finaly have one? I was not aware of this. That's cool.

Ciao,
	Martin