Re: [PROPOSAL] Manpage for standard Gtk/Gnome options

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 01:43:04AM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Sat, May 22, 1999 at 01:10:05AM +0100, Steve Haslam wrote:
>
> > These are options I doubt if most users will want to use, except
> > --name, --class and --display.
>
> They should be documented though. I think we should have the custom options
> for a program in its respective manpage with a reference to the gnome-options
> and gtk-options manpage. There we should draw a line between "user options"
> and "options of interest for developers/for debuging". Agreed?

Yup. Although it'll have to be someone who knows them better than me, since
I'd be pushed to expand on the one-line summaries :}

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?