gnome-core binpkg changes

I'm splitting the binary packages of gnome-core more finely, and
produced three new packages: 1 arch and 2 indep.

"gnome-core" itself: I've move the help browser into gnome-help and
the help data into gnome-help-data(indep).

"gnome-panel": pixmaps, .desktop files etc. split into gnome-panel-data(indep).

gnome-panel depends on gnome-panel-data, so your panels should survive
fine. However, your Gnome help browser may disappear, since gnome-help
isn't depended on by any other package. I may change gnome-panel to
suggest it, though.

Feedback welcome. I'm intending to upload it at some time on Sunday,
provided no-one objects...

If there's going to be a "gnome" metapackage, it should include a
reference to "gnome-help", imho.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?