Re: Preperations for the release

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 04:40:03PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> gnome-guile
>
> 	The version available in potato is a CVS extract, that needs
> 	gtk1.0 or gtk1.1. It does not compile with gtk1.2.

I'm uploading an NMU of an updated gnome-guile compiled for slink
right now.

> Distribution through gnome.org
>
> I did not receive an answer from webmaster@gnome.org yet, so I
> reposted the request to gnome-devel-list yesterday, but the mail
> doesn't show up in their mailing list archive.
>
> Strange. Maybe it got blocked or such? SOmeone with better contacts
> should take a look at it.

I have access to ftp.gnome.org and I'll rsync the staging area there
as soon as the packages are up to date and my net connection there
doesn't suck:-)
I'll make a few changes to jscanpackages so we'll have the dist
slink and not unstable on ftp.gnome.org (I'll leave the link
in the staging area, though).

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules