Re: Preperations for the release

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 04:40:03PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
 > gtkmm
 >
 >   	I still fail, see my posting about this, and recompiling at va
 >   	is not an option, since it wouldn't contain the gnome part.
 >         I'll mail the maintainer, maybe he has some clue.

 I was finally able to compile it.

 Now I'm regenerating the debian package for slink staging area,
 and when it will be finished (it's impressing how long gtkmm
 takes on a dual pentium II :-)), I will upload it.

 Probably tomorrow it will be on staging area ...

 ciao
--
Davide Barbieri
paci@prosa.it   - http://www.prosa.it/   - commercial opensource support