Re: RFS: filippo.io-edwards25519

Dear Simon,

Running 'lrc' catches a licensing problem:

BSD-3-clause    | BSD-1-Clause     scalar.go

It seems correct.  Can you add the license block further down in
scalar.go to debian/copyright?  I'm thinking of this:

Funny that this is in scalar.go while the affected code is in scalar_fiat.go. I have updated debian/copyright according to my understanding of the licensing.

Also, debian/copyright says Filippo Valsorda is copyright holder but all
of the files have the following lines in them -- could you adjust
debian/copyright for the correct copyright holder?

Done.

Can you add yourself and 2024 for debian/* in debian/copyright too?
Lintian complains about that.

Done, although I find it ridiculus to bump copyright years as afaik this is not necessary.

Best regards,
Martin