Re: Upgrading golang-github-influxdata-go-syslog

Hi again,

Michael Prokop <mika@debian.org> (2022-05-09):
> * Cyril Brulebois [Fri May 06, 2022 at 09:41:11PM +0200]:
> > It was introduced 3+ years ago, last updated 2 years ago; I suppose
> > whatever needed it moved on, and it shouldn't an issue to move this
> > package to v3 without introducing a separate package? I thought I'd
> > check beforehand though!
>
> Jepp, no objections for any updates from my side, thanks for
> reaching out!
>
> Also Cc-ing Guillem (who did the initial packaging work)

Spotted while going through my mails while preparing acrowdsec write-up:
this package was dropped from their dependencies along the way, so I
haven't touched it, and I don't plan on touching it at this point.

Thanks for the green light though, that was appreciated at the time,
even if not acted on!

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/