Re: RFC: Fixing golang-github-tidwall-gjson's RC bugginess for bookworm

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <cyril@debamax.com> (2023-03-05):
> >  3. decide what to consider for unstable and put the release team in
> >     the loop.
>
> I missed:
>
>  4. planning binNMUs so that packages are rebuilt without the security
>     bugs. That probably means making sure those rebuilds wouldn't
>     interfere with whatever's happening for those packages re. testing
>     migration.
>
> I'll work on that before filing the pre-approval unblock request.

As you might have seen, this was filed as #1032862, ACKed by Sebastian,
and I've uploaded the package. Rebuilds should happen automatically as
part of the ongoing effort of reducing packages marked with
`Extra-Source-Only: yes`, so hopefully no further actions are required.

Please let me know if you spot any issues due to this upload or the
subsequent rebuilds!

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/