Re: request to join debian go pkg team

Hi Rick Storm,

Thanks for pointing it out. I will have a look also to the reported bugs, for sure.

Best,
Giuliano

Il dom 12 mar 2023, 23:09 Rock Storm <rockstorm@gmx.com> ha scritto:
On Sun, 2023-03-12 at 09:51 +0100, Giuliano Panzironi wrote:
> On 3/12/23 05:45, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> >  May I know if you have a package that you want to get into the
> > archive? Just wanted to know if you have specific targets before
> > adding you.
> >
> Hi Niles,
> No, I don't have it. I thought I can take care of some orphan
> packages.

You probably know already but, another good way to contribute to the
project, apart from adopting an orphan package, is to help fixing
critical bugs [1]. Which is particularly important these days when we
are close to issuing a new release.

Needless to say there are other ways to contribute [2]. Just as
suggestions of course, in case you need ideas. Welcome to the team!

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data="">
[2]:
https://www.debian.org/intro/help

Regards,