Re: request to join debian go pkg team

Hi Giuliano,

On 3/12/23 03:21, Giuliano Panzironi wrote:
I'm a programmer (mostly Java&Go) and I've been a Kubuntu user for at least 5 years.

Thanks for writing to us.

Recently, I switched to pure Debian on all my machines (except company laptop) and I would like to help the Debian project somehow since I feel the need to return back what FOSS gave to me as an individual.

I'm not a GNU/Linux wizard but I'm a Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) (LF-5pc0sfs1rs <https://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/verify/>).

I've already requested access to the "Debian Go Packaging Team" group on Salsa and I'm going through "Guide for Debian Maintainers" by Osamu Aoki to understand better Debian packaging.

May I know if you have a package that you want to get into the archive? Just wanted to know if you have specific targets before adding you.

Thanks,