Interest in packaging for Debian

Hi all,

I am a current Fedora user and packager in my personal/spare time, but I use Debian and Ubuntu for my day job (Dev&ML Ops Engineer at Mobileye).

I recently set up a Debian Sid system at home and I would like to work on porting some packages to Debian, starting with Task (https://taskfile.dev/), which I currently maintain in Fedora.

I registered for an account with salsa (under the name "fuller") which is waiting for approval.

Any guidance on how to get started with submitting a deb package for review and inclusion is appreciated, as this is the part that is unclearest to me at present (is it really just as simple as https://people.debian.org/~stapelberg/2015/07/27/dh-make-golang.html ?).

Thanks,
fuller

--
Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D.