Re: Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Hi Afeedh,

Afeedh Shaji <hello@afeedhshaji.in> (2023-09-23):

> Hi all,
>
> I am Afeedh Shaji, and I'm working on a Debian package for the go-color project[1].
> Please find my ITP here[2].
>
> I have a Salsa account (`https://salsa.debian.org/afeedh`), and have created the repo:
> `https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-gookit-color`. However I don't
> have permissions to push code to the project yet. Requesting the team to grant me access
> to do so. Please let me know if any additional details are needed from my side.

If you look at a team's page (e.g. https://salsa.debian.org/go-team) you
should see a button to request access, but asking on this ML is fine
too: I've just invited you into the team, with the usual Developer role.

Welcome!

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/