Re: Upload request: chasquid 1.11-1

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 02:48:23PM +0000, Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> I updated package chasquid to the latest upstream version, 1.11.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/chasquid/
>
> Can someone please review the changes and upload?

Although it seems like there's some change in upstream
systemd files. I haven't tested it (I don't use a self-hosted SMTP server) but I
did skim thorugh the diffs (which seems OK) and also assume as
upstream and package maintainer you tested it already.

I have uploaded chasquid 1.11-1. Thanks for your work.

--
Best,