Lintian errors for statically linked golang packages

I noticed in one of my golang packages (golang-github-go-debos-
fakemachine) that there was a Lintian error about statically linked
binary included in the binary package:

  E: fakemachine: statically-linked-binary [usr/bin/fakemachine]

Statically linking go binaries is normal, so long as they do not use
any system libraries. Lintian has _some_ checks for Golang packages but
it turns out it is not good enough.

I have added additional checks for golang in lintian:
https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests/456

requesting some golang packagers to take a look and see what I did
wrong ;-).

Thanks!