Re: salsa CI golang support - golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go

On 11/21/22 10:19, Aloïs Micard wrote:
Everything is OK now. Many thanks.

On 21/11/2022 09:55, Faustin Lammler wrote:
Hi Aloïs!

Aloïs Micard <creekorful@debian.org>,
21/11/2022 – 09:40:47 (+0100):

Hello. I have just sent you the registration token for the runner.
Ok, I have configured the token and named the runner "zigo-runner" Can
you check that everything looks OK? If not, your keys (from GH) are on
the machine:
| ssh debian@salsa-go-team-runner.debian.net

I don't know why but this has not work so I have registered the runner
again using a new registration token and everything is working now.

Many thanks to all of you.

Thanks for doing the work, and sorry that I didn't have the time to do it myself. I hope this VM will be useful.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)