Re: Plans for golang-goprotobuf to unstable?

On Mon, Nov 21 2022 at 07:33:58 AM +00:00:00 +00:00:00, Peymaneh <peymaneh@posteo.net> wrote:
An alternative that I consider is vendoring grpc/genproto apiv2 within golang-github-google-cel-spec-dev so that hopefully caddy can migrate to bookworm eventually... But that would not help other Go packages with the facing problem

how many packages need apiv1 still? I think we will have to vendor apiv1 or apiv2 to move forward. In the long term assuming everyone will migrate to apiv2, may be vendoring apiv1 is better. But if the number of packages that needs apiv1 is very long, we will have to vendor apiv2 for bookworm.