Re: updating golang-google-api-dev (for latest rclone)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 7:02 PM Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:

> On 2022-11-09 19:04, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > With today's release of pristine-tar we're now able to update the
> > source for rclone from 1.53.3 to 1.60.0.  I've been uploading upgrades
> > for the many dependencies of rclone 1.60.0.
> >
> > rclone's go.mod declares that it requires golang-google-api-dev
> > 0.91.0. The current version is 0.61.0, while latest version is
> > 0.102.0.
>

> I'm able to update golang-google-api-dev in the next week or so.

Generally speaking, I think you don't need to wait that long. As it's
a team package, I bet foka is happy to see you helping to update that.
But you need to check if that breaks other packages, like running
`ratt(1)`. And if the results are fine, then just go ahead. I don't
think anyone will complain in this situation.

--
Shengjing Zhu