Re: help with aws-sdk-go-v2 packaging

On 28.10.22 04:01, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 05:47:17PM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
Hi Go packagers!  I just opened an RFP for aws-sdk-go-v2.  I believe it
should be a new package, rather than an update to the aws-sdk-go package
we currently ship, ...

Yes it should be a new package, As the import path is different.

I'm happy to provide sponsorship or other help if anybody is interested
in picking this up.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D1022937

Hi Noah,

I have packaged and uploaded golang-github-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2 1.17.1-1 just now. I set myself as owner of #1022937 whilst the package is waiting in NEW.

Best,
Daniel