Gitlab CI is failing

Dear all,

for a package the Gitlab CI is failing [1] but I have no idea what is going wrong. I just updated the changelog (`dch -r`) und pushed the tag as I want to upload the package. Otherwise I didn't (knowingly) changed anything compared to three weeks ago when the CI ran successfully.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong there? I am reluctant to upload the package as long as I am not sure what is going on although it builds fine here and ratt ran successfully.

Best regards,
Martin

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-mattn-go-xmpp