On license check in the light of the godiff issue.

Hey Everyone,

I have previously bought this up along with the blog post[1] the in debian-golang IRC channel. But for the sake of better better discussion and visibility of the issue I am taking it here (Thanks Martin for suggesting me to do so). What can we possibly do to make the situation better?

-Abraham

[1] - https://artemis.sh/2022/08/21/this-program-is-illegally-packaged-in-14-distributions.html
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Abraham Raji (avronr) <abrahamr>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Contributor - https://wiki.debian.org/abraham