Re: Planning to update golang-github-jackc-pgx to v4

On Friday, 11 March 2022 8:25:26 PM AEDT Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I'm planning to update golang-github-jackc-pgx to 4.15. I don't see any
> reverse build dependencies so hopefully this is fine. Just asking here
> in case someone wants to keep the older version as separate binary
> package.
>
> Since the import path has changed I think the binary package will have
> to be renamed to golang-github-jackc-pgx-v4-dev. Let me know if I
> should keep the old binary name.

I've lost context so please use your best judgement. I trust you know better
than me, at the moment.

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?
 -- Albert Einstein

---

30 facts you NEED to know: Your COVID Cribsheet:
https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/