Planning to update golang-github-jackc-pgx to v4

Hi,

I'm planning to update golang-github-jackc-pgx to 4.15. I don't see any reverse build dependencies so hopefully this is fine. Just asking here in case someone wants to keep the older version as separate binary package.

Since the import path has changed I think the binary package will have to be renamed to golang-github-jackc-pgx-v4-dev. Let me know if I should keep the old binary name.

Thanks
Praveen