Re: Current state of packaging Caddy

Hi Nilesh

Am 31.08.21 um 06:55 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
1. You wrote in the tracker that you'd be adding systemd unit files, bash
completion etc, but I don't see it there. Is there a change of plans?

Upstream provides distro specific files in another repo[1]. Uscan groups the two repos and gbp imports it as a component into ./dist

Small note:
The dist-repo is not tagged, hence the odd version number:
caddy (2.4.3+~0.0~git20210810.d90cabd-1)
This has been fixed by upstream[1] and will resolve with next Caddy release

2. Will you allow me to add myself to uploaders for this package along by
you? (Saying no is perfectly fine :))

Glad you asked, I've added you.

Peymaneh

[1] https://github.com/caddyserver/dist