Re: [RFS] golang-step-cli-utils

Hi,

earlier upload needed to be canceled because version 15.x of smallstep/certificates I am packaging does not build with v0.4.0. of cli-utils

I have downgraded the package to 0.2.0 and pushed to salsa. I also took the liberty to delete the debian/0.4.0 to avoid confusion in case v0.4.0 should be uploaded at later point.

Also, both these packages have dependencies embedded in pkg/*
golang-step-cli-utils has blackfriday there, which is already in
archive. Whilst I uploaded for now, but IMO these should really be repacked and package should be used from
archive during subsequent uploads.

Source is now repacked and builds with blackfriday/v2 from archives :)

Peymaneh