Re: About go-team infrastructure

Hi Aloïs,
awesome work, thank you!

Cheers,
Daniel

Dne 04. 08. 21 v 0:18 Aloïs Micard napsal(a):
Hello team,

I've managed to merge the repositories from github.com/debian/dh-make-golang and salsa.debian.org/go-team/ci into the new salsa.debian.org/go-team/infra/pkg-go-tools.

While doing so, I've dockerize the whole CI infrastructure in order
to deploy it 'easier'. The images are available on our Gitlab Docker
Registry [1], the deployment is done using Gitlab pipeline [2].

I've provisioned a machine for the runner (the provisioning repo is
available here [3] with some documentation). The machine is available
at `debian-go-ci.debian.net` and is currently hosted at Hetzner.

What I'm planning for tomorrow is to test a bit more the runner on
some repositories and if everything's looks great, I'll need to bulk
update the d/gitlab-ci.yml for each Go repositories.
Fortunately, there's already an existing tool for that available here [4].

If everyone is okay with that I plan to bulk update the d/gitlab-ci.yml
configuration file by tomorrow evening. (the worst case scenario is a
non working CI build like atm)

For the people interested in maintaining the runner in case of incident
I can create a shell account on the machine. In the same time, this
machine is only temporary, in order to collect some required metrics
(CPU, RAM, disk) to submit proper requirements to DSA, when / if
the runner will move.

Cheers,

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/infra/pkg-go-tools/container_registry [2]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/infra/pkg-go-tools/-/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/infra/provisioning