Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

Hi Nilesh,

> I wonder if adding it to d/NEWS would be better. It's easy to miss out stuff being printed while installing a package.

I removed it from the package completely. I'll move those instructions onto the upstream GitHub README and mirror them
somewhere else. Those instructions are more appropriate for a starter guide.

> Please complete the package with what you'd consider sensible, and I'll make changes that I'd want and ask you before uploading.

I think it's done. (Other than swapping the golang-github-nbrownus-go-metrics-prometheus-dev dep for the deathowl version.)
You may see the commit with the relevant changes[1]. If there are no other changes required other than the dependency
change, I'll go bother the maintainer to see if he will fix the tests.

Alex

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/nebula/-/commit/72dfc43386c2afd894a8cd5f34bd11e2c5bd306c