Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

Hi Alex,

On 11 July 2021 8:12:45 am IST, Alex David <flu0r1ne@flu0r1ne.net> wrote:

>Hi Nilesh,
> [..]

Fair enough

>I'm going to move the documentation I was printing out in postinst
>upstream when the package enters unstable. They can instruct users to
>copy over the example configuration, edit the appropriate fields, and
>setup the keys. Since this is not reference documentation, it doesn't
>seem appropriate to put it in a man page.

I wonder if adding it to d/NEWS would be better. It's easy to miss out stuff being printed while installing a package.

Please complete the package with what you'd consider sensible, and I'll make changes that I'd want and ask you before uploading.

>Thanks for your encouragement, patience, and review. :D

You're perfectly welcome.

PS: Please consider just replying to the mailing list, don't reply to me and do a CC, i.e. don't do a reply all. I then get two emails and I sometimes erroneously end up replying to just the poster. I do read every email on the list in a reasonable time :)