Packaging Amfora and dependencies

Debian Go Packaging Team,

I've been working on a few new packages for Gemini
(https://gemini.circumlunar.space); Bombadillo and Amfora, which
are both terminal based browsers written in Go.

Over the last week I've interacted with a few other Go packaging team
members in the #debian-golang IRC channel but wanted to write the list
as well with additional information and request for sponsorship.

The first package is Bombadillo.
Website: https://bombadillo.colorfield.space
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/bombadillo
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=984855
RFS https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=984857

Bombadillo has minimal dependencies and was able to build without much
issue. I've also been in contact with the upstream maintainer since
we're on the same Pubnix (rawtext.club). I don't think there is much
else to do with packaging, but am looking for a review and sponsor in
order to get it uploaded.

The next package is Amfora.
Website: https://github.com/makeworld-the-better-one/amfora
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/amfora
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985174

Amfora is a bit trickier, since it has a few Godeps that aren't packaged
in Debian yet, so I've been packaging those as well, which in turn also
had some dependencies. I have packaged some of these, but one is blocked
by the other (cview requires cbind). I've created the scaffolding using
dh-make-golang and completed all the TODO and pushed the resulting work
to Salsa and mentors when the package is built.

I have also been in contact with Upstream as well on Fosstodon and they
are excited to see Amfora included in Debian. This project is fairly
active as well and will no doubt have frequent releases.

Amfora
Website: https://github.com/makeworld-the-better-one/amfora
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/amfora
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985174

Dependencies:

golang-github-makeworld-the-better-one-go-gemini
Website: https://github.com/makeworld-the-better-one/go-gemini
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-makeworld-the-better-one-go-gemini
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985177
RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985193

golang-github-rkoesters-xdg
Website: https://github.com/rkoesters/xdg
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-rkoesters-xdg
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985179
RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985241

golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind
Website: https://gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985180
RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985251
Notes: Required to build golang-gitlab-tslocum-cview

golang-gitlab-tslocum-cview
Website: https://gitlab.com/tslocum/cview
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gitlab-tslocum-cview
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985182
Notes: Depends on golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind

Please let me know what I can do in order to make these packages meet
the Go Team specifications and get them officially uploaded. I'd like
to become the main Maintainer for both Bombadillo and Amfora as well
since I am in contact with upstream and use both on a regular basis on
a variety of x86 and ARM systems.

Thank you,

--
Micheal Waltz