Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

 ❦ 18 July 2021 15:39 +0530, Nilesh Patra:

> I was going to upload nebula too, but it seems that the "templated"
> systemd service file is being installed in lib/ -- is that really
> intended?
> I personally do not feel very happy about this though.

A service template is a noop until the user starts or enable an instance
of it. This is similar to what OpenVPN does. I think this is fine.

A refinment would be to also have a `nebula.service`. `nebula@.service`
would be `PartOf=nebula.service` and this would allow to
start/stop/reload all defined instances by manipulating
`nebula.service`. Again, just like what OpenVPN does.
--
Treat end of file conditions in a uniform manner.