Re: Errors Packaging Nebula

On 13 July 2021 2:25:45 am IST, Alex David <flu0r1ne@flu0r1ne.net> wrote:
>Hi Nilesh,
>
> > Please consider doing so ;-)
>
>I learned that the fork is actually not backwards compatible so the
>upstream authors doesn't have an interest on merging the fork. Nate,
>the
>maintainer, says he will accept PRs for bug fixes, etc.

This unfortunately looks like bit of a red signal to me :-/

>If I professionalize the fork a little by adding a README describing
>the
>changes, could we package it?

If you're willing to maintain it, then the answer is yes.
I'd clearly want to avoid it but it seems that we are out of options here.
I think I'd simply wouldn't want to create more trouble, so just stem ahead with what you'd want to get going and let me know when done.