Re: GSoC project: Packaging Caddy

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 10:08:25PM +0000, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been accepted for GSoC at debian and just wanted to shortly introduce
> myself here: I'm a computer science student from Berlin and quite new to
> debian, doing my first contribution last december.

Welcome

> My project for GSoC is to package the Caddy webserver and its dependencies,
> meaning I'll be spending the next months a lot with go packaging and you'll
> probably hear from me asking questions here or on IRC ;)

Acknowledge on here, this mailinglist.
Please expand 'IRC' into server and channel.

> Looking very much forward to getting more involved at debian!

Enjoy the journey.  I myself learnt that a  Star Trek  mind set does help,
just change the "where no human has gone before" into "where I have
never gone before"  :-)

> kind regards,
> Peymaneh

Regards
Geert Stappers
Lurking debian-go@lists.debian.org subscriber,
busy / occupied with other projects as Debian Go packaging,
came to this mailing list to find out
how to get Caddy server into Debian.
--
Silence is hard to parse