Re: GSoC project: Packaging Caddy

Hi Peymaneh

On Wed, 19 May, 2021, 3:38 am Peymaneh Nejad, <p.nejad@posteo.de> wrote:
Hi,

I have been accepted for GSoC at debian and just wanted to shortly introduce
myself here: I'm a computer science student from Berlin and quite new to debian,
doing my first contribution last december.
My project for GSoC is to package the Caddy webserver and its dependencies,
meaning I'll be spending the next months a lot with go packaging and you'll
probably hear from me asking questions here or on IRC ;)
Looking very much forward to getting more involved at debian!

Yay! Congratulations! \o/
And welcome!