pkg-prometheus BSP tomorrow 28/1 21h UTC

[Including upstream's dev list in case somebody is interested in joining too]

Hi all, as the title says, tomorrow we will have a small BSP to try and get all prometheus-related packages in a good shape before the Bullseye freeze. We want to get the most recent version of every package, fix as many bugs as possible, and hopefully also make some improvements in our packages.

You can see an overview of the packages here: https://tracker.debian.org/teams/pkg-prometheus/+table/general/

If you want to join, please come to #debian-prometheus on OFTC, we plan to spend about 2 hours, from 21 to 23h UTC.

Hope to see you there!

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina)