Re: Update of golang-github-gdamore-cell to 2.*
Dne 23. 01. 21 v 22:47 Stephen Gelman napsal(a):
Looking good as a whole. A few small changes before it’s ready to upload:
- gdu needs a newer version of golang-github-rivo-tview right? Therefore it should depend on at least that version.
- Can you please either add yourself to the Uploaders for golang-github-rivo-tview and golang-github-gdamore-tcell.v2 or add “* Team upload” to the first line of the changelog for each? Otherwise dak will reject it.
Other than those two things I think the packages are ready to be uploaded!
On Jan 23, 2021, at 5:36 AM, Daniel Milde <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
ITP created: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=980863 and changelog updated.
Dne 23. 01. 21 v 0:20 Stephen Gelman napsal(a):
I believe now that we are uploading golang-github-gdamore-tcell.v2 as
a new package it requires an ITP. If that's wrong, someone please
correct me! :)
On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 1:54 PM Daniel Milde <email@example.com> wrote:
Great, thank you!
Just pushed all three:
I will be pleased for your sponsorship!
Dne 22. 01. 21 v 17:18 Stephen Gelman napsal(a):
I think the golang-github-gdamore-tcell repo should be renamed to golang-github-gdamore-tcell.v2 and created as a new repo under the golang team. I added you as a member of go-team so you can push the golang-github-rivo-tview changes. For the ones that are new repos, please use “dh-make-golang create-salsa-project” to create the repos then push to them. Once everything is pushed I’d be happy to sponsor your uploads if you’d like!
On Jan 22, 2021, at 9:52 AM, Daniel Milde <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
so I have packed my first batch of 3 packages.
* updated https://salsa.debian.org/dundee/golang-github-gdamore-tcell and added .v2 suffix since it brokes some dependencies
* updated https://salsa.debian.org/dundee/golang-github-rivo-tview (nothing broken accorgind to ratt)
* new package https://salsa.debian.org/dundee/gdu
How should I continue? Create a merge request?
Dne 21. 01. 21 v 22:58 Stephen Gelman napsal(a):
Does v2 work automatically with existing packages? I recommend using
ratt to test. If not, v2 should be uploaded as a separate package.
On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 3:16 PM Daniel Milde <email@example.com> wrote:
I have updated gdamore-tcell to 2.1.0 -
What should I do next? I am not member of the team yet (but request
sent), so I cannot push to
Should I create a merge request? Or wait for the membership request to
Dne 21. 01. 21 v 15:15 Utkarsh Gupta napsal(a):
On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:13 PM Daniel Milde <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I would like to pack https://github.com/dundee/gdu afterwards which
needs gdamore/tcell (as it uses rivo/tview).
You can patch gdu to use the zyedidia's tcell. But of course, whatever
you're comfortable with! :)