Re: Fix in golang-goprotobuf 1.3.4

> if I just disable code regeneration, the diff with 1.3.4-2 is really minor.

Answering to myself, so I looked at that again, and the diff is not that small. It's true that the only file impacted is plugin.pb.go (which is the file that needs a fix), but the diff is not exactly minor.

Main differences:

-const _ = proto.ProtoPackageIsVersion3
+const _ = proto.ProtoPackageIsVersion2

-func (m *CodeGeneratorResponse_File) XXX_Unmarshal(b []byte) error {
+func (m *CodeGeneratorResponse_File) Unmarshal(b []byte) error {

-func (m *CodeGeneratorResponse_File) XXX_Marshal(b []byte, deterministic bool) ([]byte, error) {
+func (m *CodeGeneratorResponse_File) Marshal(b []byte, deterministic bool) ([]byte, error) {

I really have no idea if these changes are significant.