undefined: proto.GoGoProtoPackageIsVersion3

Hi,

I'm trying to build github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil
as a Debian package but am meeting with building problems -- the build
failed because of the `undefined: proto.GoGoProtoPackageIsVersion3`
error. The full build log included at the end of the message.

I did some researches on such problem, and it seems to have been
caused by that the github.com:golang/protobuf version used by
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil (v1.3.1) and that provided by
golang-gogoprotobuf-dev package (1.2.1) are different.

Now here is the real problem, according to
https://github.com/golang/protobuf/issues/763
If I bring golang-gogoprotobuf-dev package to v1.3.1, then all other
packages currently depending on it will break. Anyone can confirm
that?

So, is the solution be that I create a golang-gogoprotobuf.v1.3-dev
package and use it instead? Anyone knows how specific the
golang/protobuf version has to be? Would the match between package
version provided and consumed has to be exactly the same? I.e., do we
need to create golang-gogoprotobuf.v1.3.1-dev then later
golang-gogoprotobuf.v1.3.6-dev etc?

Please help/comment. thx.

The full build log:
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source package golang-github-tonistiigi-fsutil
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source version 0.0~git20200225.013a9fe-1
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source changed by Tong Sun
<suntong001@users.sourceforge.net>
 dpkg-source -i --before-build .
dpkg-buildpackage: info: host architecture amd64
 debian/rules clean
dh clean --builddirectory=_build --buildsystem=golang --with=golang
   dh_auto_clean -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
   dh_autoreconf_clean -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
   dh_clean -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
 debian/rules binary
dh binary --builddirectory=_build --buildsystem=golang --with=golang
   dh_update_autotools_config -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
   dh_autoreconf -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
   dh_auto_configure -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
   dh_auto_build -O--builddirectory=_build -O--buildsystem=golang
        cd _build && go install -trimpath -v -p 2
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/bench
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/cmd/receive
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/cmd/send
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/cmd/walk
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/copy github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/types
github.com/tonistiigi/fsutil/util
internal/cpu
runtime/internal/atomic
runtime/internal/sys