Re: RFS for Delve and dependencies

Hi Emanuel, Tong,

On 19/02/2020 20:57, Emanuel Krivoy wrote:

> Thank you very much for the offer! I would be very happy if you could
> give me a hand. What would be the easiest way for me to migrate to the
> new format? Should I try to reformat the packages I uploaded to Salsa or
> is there some tooling that would make starting from a clean repo easier?

Sadly, there is no tooling for this yet. Nobody has got the time and
motivation to do it so far :(

In my opinion, the best will be to remote the repositories on salsa and
starting from scratch, as there is too much git wrangling otherwise. You
can use the debian/ directories you created though.

I will follow up now with a long email with some basics, for general
usage, and also to start a discussion with the whole team on some parts
of the new workflow that present problems.

> Tong: I would be okay with that, but I'll also pay extra attention to
> documenting what I did. Then I can share it as a rough guide, and since
> I'm super new I expect to hit many of the common mistakes.

It would be great if you help improve the documentation based on this!

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina)