Re: Current issues with the Go Ecosystem in Debian [Was: DebConf19 pkg-go BoF minutes (Finally!)]

Hello,

  First of all, thanks very much for driving this story forward.
Sadly, Go is less important in my life as it used to be, but I hope I
can provide some help or/and insight.

  I found the information quite helpful and I have moved it to a wiki
page: https://wiki.debian.org/2020/GoEcosystemIssues

> So I've discussed the matter with Ivo during DebConf19 in Curitiba, and tried
> to map the issues properly. Hopefully this gives a good overview of the issues
> and we can discuss how to move forward.

I believe we should create bugs in the BTS, and discuss it there, also
add links those bugs in the 2020/GoEcosystemIssues wiki or create
another one with a roadmap/plan.

> If anyone is comfortable with python and wants to help on the dak issue,
> it would be great! I don't really know python myself.

Provided we find someone that understands what needs doing and able to
mentor someone, we might be in time to apply for a GSoC or Outreach
student, however reaching a common agreement with other teams on how
we do things might take longer time.

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/02/msg00007.html

Regards
--